Rote care about a sustainable development and is closely monitoring progress in the authorities, companies and other organizations economic, environmental, social and ethical responsibility.
A long-standing commitment to sustainable development is for us a good business that contributes to our profitability by reducing unnecessary consumption of resources and helps us to optimize the use of the resources we have.
Our values and certifications to guide us in everyday life, in the relationship with the client and in the interaction with our business and social environment. We are therefore quality and environmentally certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, and are compliant with the CSR standard ISO 26000.
Our core values include QUALITY - CARE - DIVERSITY and ADDED VALUE. In all our actions, in the relationship with the clients as well as in interpersonal relations, these values define the lowest level of Rotes deliveries.
Our environmental policy
Purpose and goal
- Our production of services to be performed safely with minimal environmental impact
- Our clients must be able to rely on that our services in the long term is in line with society''s environmental objectives
- Our goal is that the environmental impact of Rotes activities shall be at the lowest possible level
- We will work with continuous improvements in line with what is technically possible and economically feasible
- In our consulting, we will follow each customer''s environmental plan
- Energy consumption
- Waste management
- Services and products
- Office operations
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations and other provisions
- Aims to reduce and prevent pollution in all parts of our business
- Working for a reduction in resource utilization in terms of raw materials and energy
- Obtain and take into account our customers'' requirements, which can affect our environment work
- Try to use those materials that are kind to the environment and facilitate recycling
- Environmental streamline and environment improving our trips
- Continuously inform and educate our employees